Posts Tagged ‘15 quotes’
by adminadam in quotes
- One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.
- There is more wisdom in your body than in your deepest philosophy.
- On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow.
- When one has a great deal to put into it a day has a hundred pockets.
- Glance into the world just as though time were gone and everything crooked will become straight to you.
- What is the mark of liberation? No longer being ashamed in front of oneself.
- And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
- In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
- The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
- People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false, a gift confers no rights.
- All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
- There are no facts, only interpretations.
- It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book.
- Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in pursuit of the goal.
- Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.