Increase Wu-Wei (15% & Beyond)
May 20th, 2012 by adminadam in home
Be an Explorer!
- Always be looking for new adventures.
- Notice the ground beneath your feet.
- Use all of the senses in your investigative work.
- Look closely and you’ll be enchanted by the smallest, mundane things.
- Notice patterns, make connections, and watch the plots unravel all around.
- Consider everything to be animate and alive.
- Create a personal dialogue with and talk to your surroundings.
- Alter your course often. (And don’t write off the untrod paths — which you may wish to revisit.)
- Observe for long and short durations.
- Trace things back to their origins.
- Document your findings and share your field notes.