Euro Deemed a Failure
Jan 22nd, 2016 by adminadam in videos
“The €uro is a Failure”
YouTube: Austrian Markets
- ECB to continue quantitative easing and maintain negative-interest rate policy through March, 2017.
- Stock exchanges primarily dependent on stimulus and tax-payer subsidies.
- ECB pronounce ‘no limit to the stimulus’.
- Maintenance of ‘Price Stability’ — Doublespeak for “guaranteed annual consumer price increase of 2%” — the driving force behind negative interest rate and quantitative easing programs.
- More state spending is advocated to solve problems created by state spending.
- West-German tax-payers prop up insolvent PIIGS (Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, and Spain), unsustainable.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel forces demographic and financial burdens on German people.
- No plan to restructure or reduce debt; proposed “Austerity”measures merely decreases in increased spending; faux Austerity Theatre.
- Europeans uncomfortable with the notion of immediate, short-term economic pain from True Austerity; convinced by Academics and Bureaucrats that increased spending will magically solve fiscal problems.
- Toxic Greek debt a threat to EU Area.
- Weaker economies leaving EU, returning to own currencies, creating free-trade zones à la HK, seen as only viable path to regain solvency.
- Minor spending decreases plus large tax increases enables irresponsible countries and bureaucrats at the expense of productive countries and tax-payers.
- Euro deemed a failure.