Be Ready for World Citizenship
Sep 3rd, 2010 by adminadam in home
- Read 100 novels (and enjoy them!)
- Read 100 non-fiction books (and enjoy!)
- Speak at least 2 languages (and translate for someone that only speaks one!)
- Understand the conditions where you live by seeing other places.
- Understand the lives of others by living and working with as many people as possible.
- Lead a life, any kind of life, as best you can so that children may grow up with role models.
- Be ready to share your heart, be ready to be hurt, be ready to forgive and to move on.
- Keep your chin up, shake hands with conviction, be assertive, follow your dreams.
- Contribute your talents to educate, entertain, and nurture others.
- Take care of your mind and body: Never stop learning; never stop moving; never stop meeting new people.
Now I believe you are ready!